What is LIC AAO?blog
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) is the chief insurance company in the country. LIC conducts many exams for their own requirement, among which one such is LIC AAO. LIC AAO is one of the important posts in the company for which exams are held according to their requirements.
AAO basically stands for Assistant Administrative Officer (LIC AAO) to rule out the administration of the insurance company. In general, to recruit many candidates for LIC AAO, exams are not conducted yearly like other government exams. However, LIC AAO is regarded as a prestigious job as it has its reference in the whole country.
Banks Exams In India 2022
In India, Working in the banking sector is considered a reputable job. There are various bank exams that are exercised by different banks and testing agencies around the country annually. A few names of Bank Exam for 2022 are:
● IDBI Executive Recruitment 2022
● IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022
● SBI Clerk 2022
● IBPS RRB 2022
● IBPS Clerk 2022
● IBPS PO 2022
● Bank of India
● Recruitment 2022
● RBI Grade B 2022
● ECGC PO 2022
● SBI PO 2022
● IBPS SO 2022
● RBI Assistant 2022
● JAIIB 2022
● CAIIB 2022
● Saraswat Bank Recruitment
In India, Banking is a rapidly growing job of employment, especially for the latest graduates and experts. Employees are given lucrative salaries, lifetime job security, and good facilities which is why every aspirant keeps determined of cracking bank exams.
All these facilities that the bank provides to its employees make aspirants excited to clear the exam and also its demand is increasing day by day. This indicates that the competition level is top-level exams that require a candidate to prepare diligently.
Different posts lead to a different process for selecting the right eligible candidate to work in a bank. On the way to becoming the right eligible candidate, he/ she must have to know about the syllabus and its process that is executed through recruitment authorities.
LIC AAO is a distinct exam. This exam is based on the insurance sector. Let us know more about LIC AAO, its eligibility criteria, and other important details.
What is The Eligibility of LIC AAO?
LIC AAO has released its eligibility criteria by accompanying the official notification implemented by the recruitment body. The eligibility criteria for LIC AAO 2021 are as given below:
- Nationality: Every candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Age Limit for LIC AAO: The candidate should have attained the age of 21 years and cannot be more than 30 years of age. Different categories as age relaxation belong to different categories.
- Education Qualifications: Any graduate from a Government recognized University can apply for it.
What Is The Selection Process of LIC AAO?
Before attempting the exam for LIC AAO there is another process of selecting the eligible candidate by verifying the criteria. The process of recruitment has been changed.
So LIC AAO organises three selection processes along with one extra process for the selection. The process for selecting LIC AAO is:
- Preliminary Exam: Preliminary Exam is the core of the selection process having its objective type questions.
- Mains Examination: The mains exam is the second stage of the selection process in LIC AAO. After qualifying in the first stage, candidates are selected as per their marks scored in the examination who qualify for the preliminary exam are called for the main exam. The merit depends fully on the marks that are obtained by candidates for the recruitment process.
- Interview: The interview is the third stage of the selection process. Candidates are called for an interview after clearing the prelims and mains exams.
- Pre Recruitment Medical Exam: There is another verification that is done to check whether the candidate is medically fit or unfit. This process is done only after the list is released of qualifying candidates.
LIC AAO is thus an investor-related examination. Those who are interested can have brief details about this examination. We discussed the selection process, students are advised to prepare accordingly with the help of Byju’s Exam Prep before attempting for this exam.